Friday, April 11, 2014

Scrappy Moms Stamps New Release - Guest Designer

Happy Friday my fellow crafters!!  I am so excited to be guest designer this month for Scrappy Moms Stamps.  I am sure you are going to love their newest release as much as I have enjoyed getting to work with it.  So, without further ado, here is my first project to share with you using one of the newest stamp sets -




I made an easel card and used a sentiment from the Scrappy Moms Stamps' "Fan-tastic" set.  My spiderman is from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons' "Superheroes Trio" cutting files.  The background paper is from a superhero digital paper pack.  I created the spider webs using the spiderweb on Spiderman and enlarging it and then cutting it to fit the corners of my card.  I chose to use vinyl for the webs since the cuts were so delicate - I find it works better than paper.  I finished off my card with some enamel dots and white gel pen doodles.  Thanks for stopping by today!!

2 comments:

  1. OMGosh - soooo stinkin' cute! Thank you so much for joining us this month at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :D

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole, I love your idea of using vinyl on a card! I had never thought of that! It's such a darling card! I love easel cards!! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete