Monday, December 29, 2014

Thanks a Latte - 3GJ dt

I am here today with my last post as a design team member for 3 Girl JAM.  I have had the privilege of serving on this design team for almost 2 years now and I have enjoyed every moment of it!!  However, I felt the end of this term was a good time for me to step aside and allow some other talented crafters a chance at working with this fabulous company.  So, with that said, let me share with you a card I made for my post today -


I used one of the newer products to the 3 Girl JAM store - "Simply White Lace" - as a border and then topped it off with a double bow using some Sterling Crinkle Ribbon from the 3 Girl JAM "Celebrations" bundle.  I used my 3 Girl JAM bow maker to create my double bow and then hot glued a snowflake gem to the top of it.  I used a sentiment from Cardz TV Stamps' "Brew Ha Ha" set. My "latte" is from the Silhouette store - id#50990.  Thanks for stopping by today!!

5 comments:

  1. Just stopping by to tell you that your card is beautiful and to key you know I have enjoyed our 2 years together on 3GJ very much! I hope our paths continue to cross so I can keep up with your beautiful work! Take care, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this sweet project!! I have enjoyed being on the 3GirlJAM team with you, Nicole. This isn't goodbye but "see you around blog land" Your work is so lovely and I hope that the new year allows you, good health, happiness and more time for all of the things your heart desires! Happy New Year and crafty hugs! ~Donna K

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH geeeeze I suddenly feel the urge for a cup "O" cocoa....gosh what super great creative job girl your card rocks!!
    Love it and all of your fab and fun ideas. YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete