Sunday, January 11, 2015

"Just Pigcause" - CDD dt

Today is my turn to post on the Craftin Desert Divas' blog and I have a cute card to share with you using the CDD "Just Pigcause" stamp set.



I used my Spectrum Noir markers to color in this cute little pig. 
Pig - FS4, FS7, FS9
Snout - FS2, FS3
Feet - TN2, TN3
Bow - HB2, HB3
Heart - CR11, DR5
Background - LG1, IB1
paper - Doodlebug 6x6 Fruit Stand
twine - American Crafts

 This card is perfect for any occasion - I like having some more generic cards like this in my stash for those last minute card needs.  The "Just Pigcause" stamp set can be found in the Craftin Desert Divas shop.  

   

For more ideas using Craftin Desert Divas' stamps or to share your projects, please visit the Craftin Desert Divas Gallery on Facebook.  Don't forget about the current linky party at CDD - blue and white projects.   Thanks for stopping by today!!

2 comments: