Monday, February 16, 2015

CDD Linky Party "Use Ribbon"

Time for a new linky party over at Craftin Desert Divas

This time the theme is "Use Ribbon"


One lucky winner will get a stamp set from Craftin Desert Divas.


One lucky winner will get a $25.00 gift certificate for regular priced files from Too Cute by Jessica.


Here is my project for the linky party -


 My sentiment is from Craftin Desert Divas' "Baked With Love" stamp set.


My cute apron box is a Lori Whitlock file from the Silhouette store id#55100.  I used some cute patterned paper from My Mind's Eye "My Girl" collection for most of the box.  The polka dot paper is from Recollections.  My ribbon is also from Michaels.  I used the coordinating SVG set for the stamps to cut out my sentiment background.  This cute little box was able to hold several homemade M-n-M cookies inside :-)


You can purchase the Craftin Desert Divas "Baked With Love" stamp set HERE.  Though this was released at Christmas time, it is really quite a versatile stamp set and you will see me showcasing it on several projects this month.


Don't forget to link up your "Ribbon" projects - you can link up HERE.  

3 comments:

  1. Such a fun treat and love the papers you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Nicole!! I bought this file too - I think it's SO fun. TFS :)

    Michelle
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute! I love the fabulous papers you used :)

    ReplyDelete