Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Stirring Up a Big Thanks

Happy "middle of the week" to you my fellow bloggers!!  I have a cute thank you card to share with you today.

I have had this file (#55806) in my Silhouette library for quite some time now and when Craftin Desert Divas released their "Baked With Love" stamp set I finally had the perfect sentiment to go with this image!!


I used the coordinating SVG for this stamp set (which is free) and then stamped my sentiment with Momento tuxedo black ink.  This cute stamp set sold out when it was first released but is back in stock.  Though it was released at Christmas time, it can be used any time of the year!  There are so many different sentiments that work great with giving treats and/or homemade goodies to friends and family.  You can pick up your own set of these stamps right HERE in the Craftin Desert Divas store.


1 comment: