Sunday, April 12, 2015

CDD Linky Party "Shaker Projects"

Time for a new linky party over at Craftin Desert Divas

This time the theme is "Shaker Project"




One lucky winner will get 3 packs of sequins from Craftin Desert Divas.


One lucky winner will get a $25.00 gift certificate for regular priced files from Too Cute by Jessica.


Here is my project for the linky party -


I used the CDD "Totally Turtle" stamp set to create my shaker card.  My sentiment, turtle, balloons as well as the heart shaped pieces of confetti are all from that stamp set.  I used the coordinating "Totally Turtle" svg set to cut out my images.


I also used the new CDD "Banner" dies for the shaker element of my card - I simply used both banner shapes and laid them down on my cardstock spacing them out as evenly as possible before cutting.  I did hand cut my acetate though by tracing the shape onto it.  I cut and glued several layers of my banner layer to create enough strength for my card.  I used 2 layers of foam tape to pop up my banner to create enough space for the sequins/confetti.  The very tiny heart shaped sequins I used are new to the CDD store - you can find them HERE.  I colored in all of my images using my Spectrum Noir markers.

Here are the products I used -


Don't forget to link up your "Shaker" projects - you can link up HERE.  

4 comments:

  1. This turned out so cute Nicole!! I just love everything about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this to bits. It's turtlally adorable! I love that these puns create opportunity for more puns.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute and Totally fun!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shaker cards are so fun! This is adorable

    ReplyDelete