Sunday, June 21, 2015

CDD Linky Party "Fourth of July/Canada Day"

Time for a new linky party over at Craftin Desert Divas

This time the theme is "Father's Day"



One lucky winner will get a stamp set from Craftin Desert Divas.


One lucky winner will get a $25.00 gift certificate for regular priced files from Too Cute by Jessica.


Here is my project for the linky party -


I created my banner using the CDD "Banner Dies" - I used both sizes of the banner shape along with the stitched oval and stitched star.  I used some pre-cut alphabet letters I had in my stash.  I stamped a sentiment from the CDD "Happy Celebrations" stamp set and added a cut apart from the Doodlebug 6x6 "Patriotic Picnic" paper pad.  I used some of the CDD "Freedom Sequins" to embellish my banner and then strung it up with some crinkle ribbon from 3 Girl JAM.

Here are a few closeups as photographing a banner can be a bit tricky :-) -



Here are the products I used (links to each individual product are in the information above) -

   

  

Thanks for stopping by today!!
Don't forget to link up your "July 4/Canada Day" project.  You can link up HERE.



Also, stop by later today as this is Day 1 of the Craftin Desert Divas June Stamp Release and there are some great new sets being showcased this week!!  The stamp release sneak peeks will be done on the design team's  Facebook pages - my Facebook Fan page is HERE.  

1 comment:

  1. This is an awesome Banner!!! LOVE the Papers & Stars!!! Have a Creative Day! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete