Sunday, August 2, 2015

CDD Linky party "Keeping Cool"

Time for a new linky party over at Craftin Desert Divas

This time the theme is "Keeping Cool" - what a perfect way to get a head start on your holiday cards!!



One lucky winner will get a stamp set from Craftin Desert Divas.


One lucky winner will get a $25.00 gift certificate for regular priced files from Too Cute by Jessica.


Here is my project for the linky party -




I had this cute little ice cream box on my Silhouette wishlist for awhile and then decided this new linky party theme was the perfect excuse for me to make it!!  I think I will end up using it for one of my youngest daughter's friends birthday present.  Plenty of room to fill it up with some cold hard cash!!

I used the following products from Craftin Desert Divas shop to create my card -

sentiment - "Simply Said" stamp set
tag-  "Short and Sweet Tags" stamp set and coordinating SVG file
sequins - "Star Power" sequins 



Thanks for stopping by today!!
Don't forget to link up your "Keeping Cool" project.  The possibilities are endless for the theme keeping cool and I can't wait to see what you come up with!!  You can link up HERE.

1 comment:

  1. This is sooo SWEET! Yes, the "PUN" was intended! LOL It really is a great treat/gift box for so many different types of occasions! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete