Sunday, August 16, 2015

"Sweet Wishes" - CDD Linky Party

Time for a new linky party over at Craftin Desert Divas

This time the theme is "Photo Inspiration"


Here is your "inspiration photo" - 




One lucky winner will get a stamp set from Craftin Desert Divas.


One lucky winner will get a $25.00 gift certificate for regular priced files from Too Cute by Jessica.


Here is my project for the linky party -


I cute 4 different colors of cardstock with the stitched square from the CDD "Fancy Frames" die set.  Then I cut each one approx 21/8" and pieced them together to create my background.  I heat embossed the cupcake in white from the CDD "Sweet Wishes" stamp set randomly over my background.  My image and sentiment is also from the "Sweet Wishes" stamp set and I used the "Fancy Frames" die set to cut out the rest of the layers on my card too.  I am loving this new die set!!




Thanks for stopping by today!!
Don't forget to link up your "Photo Inspiration" project.   You can link up HERE.

4 comments: