Sunday, April 17, 2016

You're Tea-riffic!! PPPR dt

Happy Monday my fellow crafters!!  I hope you had a fabulous weekend!!  Today is my turn to post over on the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons' BLOG and I have a set of cute cards to share with you -


I have LOVED the "Happy Teapot cutting files" ever since Lisa created them!!  Even though I am a coffee drinker, I love the idea of "doing tea" and collect tea cups and teapots!!  I was inspired by my DT sister Melissa and her great shaped cards and decided to create a teapot shaped card using this cutting file.


I created two cards because they are so adorable and it never hurts to have an extra one, right?!

Here is a closeup look -


for the flowers I used the "Floral Spring Break Title cutting files".  I chose to stamp my sentiment on the inside so as not to distract from this adorable sweet smiling teapot!!  My sentiment is from Cardz TV Stamps.   I just love how happy all of Lisa's files are - they make me happy :-) !!


Here are the files I used -


Thanks for stopping by today!!  

3 comments: